This package features the MIC TRAC™/MT-4000 as a precision calibration system. The system accepts fixtures that inspect and calibrate a wide range of gage diameters and thread pitches. The package includes all the equipment necessary to calibrate precision handheld gages. Ring and plug inspection requires the purchase of additional accessories.
- MT-4012-10 MIC TRAC™ electronic adjustable measurement master, range 0″ to 12″. Base unit is error compensated to an accuracy of ±.0005″, resolution .0001″, travel 12.000″.
- Ultra precision scale with 1.00″ travel, accuracy ±.0002″, and resolution .0001″
- Computer with CERTIFI™ Calibration Software. CERTIFI produces calibration reports, has a recall database, and a digital readout acquisition module.
- CRC MT-4000 Calibration Reference Card Set: procedures documenting calibrations with the Gagemaker system
- TF-2R: Carbide anvil set, 3/8″ diameter
- TF-XYT: Adjustable X, Y, and tilt support table for use with the MT-4000
- CAL-PAK™: Assortment of fixtures designed to hold gages for calibration
- TDWIN™ Thread Disk software program: provides critical thread dimensions for manufacturing and inspection of UN, Acme, Stub Acme, Metric, Buttress, and NPT threads.
- Torque wrench, 50 in. lb. (TW-50)
- AWH-100 bench-top tool holder with wrenches
- Reusable shipping container
Thread Check has a team of technical experts that are ready to help you with all your gauging and measurement requirements. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800 767 7633