Digital Thread Depth Gages
Measure thread depth and gage thread size at the same time. Thread Check's digital thread depth gauges use ANSI standard taperlock thread plug gages for fast and accurate thread depth and size control.
Thread Check's Thread Depth Control Instrument digitally measures thread depth with a resolution of .0005"/.01mm and accuracy of .002"/.05mm.
Thread Check Inc. High Precision Thread Depth Control Instruments
- The gage is available in 6 handle sizes for diameters from .060" to .750"
- The No Go gage is conveniently located on the opposite end of handle
- It's also Ideal for use with cylindrical plug gages for measuring the depth of plain bore holes
- Available with optional wireless data interface to send dimensions into a PC
- Custom gages, larger diameter, special length, special depth stops, dirt and air grooves are priced on request
- LCD display with preset function
- No Go gage conveniently located on opposite end of handle
- Gage internal threads and accurately measure thread depth at the same time
- Ideal for use with cylindrical plug gage for measuring bore depth
- Thread Check's Thread Depth Control Instrument digitally measures thread depth with a resolution of .0005"/.01mm and accuracy of .002"/.05mm
- Compatible with ANSI standard taperlock thread and plain gages in chrome and steel
- Easy depth setting with optional master setting gage
- Reading scale is always visible as gage rotates
- Depth scale can be fixed for minimum thread depth
- Handle accepts standard ANSI members available from any gage manufacturer
- Thread Check thread depth gages have the advantage of accepting standard ANSI members, plus the display is always visible with resolution choices of .0005" or .01mm