Thread Check Inc. offers Vermont brand class X Go and NoGo plug gages which can be used to calibrate measuring equipment or to gage parts directly. Class X pin gages are accurate, cost effective measurement standards perfect for both the shop floor and metrology laboratory. All gages include a Certificate of Accuracy. Gages are available with Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST.
- Class X
- Go ( Plus ) or NoGo ( Minus ) Tolerance .000040" up to .8250". .000060" from .8251" – 1.000"
- Sizes available every .0001" up to 1.000"
- Tool Steel; 60/62 Rc. ( Cold Stabilized )
- 2.0" Lengths
- 2 microinch finish or better
- Within .000020" round
- NIST traceable
- Certificate of Accuracy included