Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
In many industrial applications it is not possible to cut or penetrate a surface to determine the thickness of a coating or surface film. In these instances, ultrasonic thickness gages are the preferred measurement tool. Ultrasonic gauges testing samples a material’s properties by measuring the amount of time it takes for sound to travel from the gage’s transducer through the material to the end of a tested part and back. Next, ultrasonic thickness gauges then calculate the data based on the speed of the sound through the tested sample.
Invented in 1967, today’s ultrasonic thickness gages have the capability not only to capture but also to store data and output this information to numerous other data storage devices. Despite these advances, most ultrasonic thickness gages remain easy to use, and quickly pay for themselves by providing efficiencies of scale.
Thread Check Offers Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges for Every Application
Thread Check Inc is proud to offer the complete line of PHASE II+ Ultra Sonic Thickness Gages. Metals, plastics, ceramics, glass and other materials can easily be measured by portable ultrasonic thickness gauges with an accuracy of.001". The PHASE II+ UTG - 3000 is the most advanced ultrasonic thickness gauge in the PHASE II+ line up. The unit includes a color screen, A-Scan and wave form, and many other features.
For more information or to place an order, please contact us at (800) 767-7633.
- Phase II+ Basic Touch / Read Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge - UTG-1500Thread Check offers the new PHASE II UTG‐1500. This hand held microprocessor controlled ultrasonic thickness gauge is specifically designed for measuring the thickness of metallic and non‐metallic materials such as titanium, aluminum, ceramics, ... More Info
- Phase II+ Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge - UTG-2000Thread Check offers the PHASE II UTG‐2000. These state of the art, digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges are menu driven, multi‐functional units offering everything from the basic measurement to extended memory and RS 232 output capabilities.... More Info
- Phase II+ Ultra Precise Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge - UTG-2650Thread Check offers the Phase II UPG‐2650. This state of the art ultrasonic technology allows you to obtain ultra precise thickness measurements and store them to memory. This digital tester is capable of reading wall thickness down to 0.010" with a ... More Info
- Phase II+ Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge - Multi-Function - UTG-2800Thread Check now offers the PHASE II UTG‐2800. This state of the art, digital ultrasonic thickness gauge is packed with features typically found on high end models only. This multi‐functional ultrasonic thickness gauge offers everything from... More Info
- Phase II+ Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge w/ A-Scan-Color Waveform - UTG-3000Thread Check now offers the PHASE II UTG‐3000. Utilizing color waveform A‐scan for absolute correctness, this new state of the art ultrasonic thickness gauge is packed with useful features allowing users to be confident of the displayed values... More Info