Thread Check offers the Phase II state of the art, digital portable hardness tester. It has been created to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Brimming with useful functions only found on high cost models, the PHT‐1800 portable hardness tester is undoubtingly setting a new industry standard by being the most accurate, money‐saving portable hardness tester on the market today. With quick test speeds matched with memory and output, this devise is a workers dream, whether you are out in the field or in the QC shop.
The PHT‐1800 portable hardness tester can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
Designed to test large hard parts:
Example: Tool steel should be close to 1 thick of solid material
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- Mini Printer
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
- Accuracy: +/‐ 0.5% (referred to L=800,
- Repeatability accuracy: +/‐ 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200‐960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
- Operating temperature: 5‐104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Weight: 245 grams
- NIST/ASTM certified hardness test blocks are available.