For industries better served by owning a set of Class X pin gage sets, rather than purchasing a pin gauge library, Thread Check proudly carries Meyer Gage’s Class Z Pin Gauge sets. These sets offer the most commonly used Class Z pin gages and are used across a wide range of industries to perform numerous tests. Below we summarize the features and qualities of our Class Z Pin Gage Sets. If you have any questions, we invite you to contact our representatives for more information.
All Class Z Pin Gauge Sets Feature:
- All gages and sets are traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Boxes and gages are both marked
- Size and serial number laser etched on each piece (PLEASE NOTE: M-O not etched)
- Crafted from 52100-gauge Bearing Steel
- There are no sharp edges
- Every member is 2 long
Specific Uses for Class Z Pin Gage Sets Include:
- Checking locations
- Measuring hole sizes and depth
- GO and NO/GO gaging
- Setting micrometers
- Checking distances between holes
About the Class Z Pin Gauge Sets’ Crafted Finish:
- Centerless lapped
- Each gage is inspected and has an 8 microfinish or better
- Heat treated to a hardness of 60-62 Rockwell C
- All English gages with .0001" limit
For more information, to receive a quote, or to place an order, please contact our knowledgeable representatives at (800) 767-7633.