Optical Comparator 3700 Series - S-T Industries with Quadra-Chek 221 DRO - 14 in.
Optical Comparator 3700 Series ‐ Features
This is our top‐of‐the‐line 14" benchtop horizontal beam optical comparator. The 3700 is the ultimate system for load capacity and accuracy. It features an erect image and S‐T’s exclusive Gothic arch bearing ways which provide the best in accuracy and longevity.
- Erect image.
- High precision 6" x 12" measuring stage travel with .00005"/.001 mm resolution precision glass scales. Quick release with fine adjust on X‐axis. Optional 5" x 16" travel. 100‐lb load capacity.
- Standard 2‐lens turret system.
- Hardened steel, nickel‐plated workstage for long life and corrosion resistance.
- Helix +/‐ 6° via lamphouse displacement.
- Heavy‐duty all‐steel construction.
- Fully useable 14" diameter screen.
- Standard swingaway lamphouse.
- Duplex fiber optic surface illumination.
- Digital screen protractor with readings to 1' or .01°.
These powerful digital readouts provide fast geometric computations in a simple, easy to use format. Functions include point, line, circle, distance, angle, skew alignment and Measure Magic. Other features include Inch/MM, Cartesian/Polar, nearest/farthest distance, complimentary angles, serial and parallel ports and 200‐feature memory. Large, high contrast LCD screen graphically displays measurement features and construction. Housing tilts backward or forward for best angle of operation. Model 221E includes fiber optic edge sensor.