Optical Comparator 3700 Series ‐ Features
This is our top‐of‐the‐line 14" benchtop horizontal beam optical comparator. The 3700 is the ultimate system for load capacity and accuracy. It features an erect image and S‐T’s exclusive Gothic arch bearing ways which provide the best in accuracy and longevity.
- Erect image.
- High precision 6" x 12" measuring stage travel with .00005"/.001 mm resolution precision glass scales. Quick release with fine adjust on X‐axis. Optional 5" x 16" travel. 100‐lb load capacity.
- Standard 2‐lens turret system.
- Hardened steel, nickel‐plated workstage for long life and corrosion resistance.
- Helix +/‐ 6° via lamphouse displacement.
- Heavy‐duty all‐steel construction.
- Fully useable 14" diameter screen.
- Standard swingaway lamphouse.
- Duplex fiber optic surface illumination.
- Digital screen protractor with readings to 1' or .01°.
PC computer based geometric readout system, mouse driven, with on screen graphic representation of part or part segment as it is measured. Simple CAD interface simplifies constructions and part programming. Unlimited part and feature memory. Includes computer with Microsoft® Windows®, fiber optic edge sensor and all functions found in the Quadra‐Chek 200.