Phase II+ Rockwell / Superficial Hardness Tester w/ Analog Display - Digital - 900-385
The Phase II state of the art multi‐functional 900‐385 twin hardness tester can be used directly to measure Rockwell and superficial Rockwell hardness and convert those values of Rockwell hardness into HV, HB, HK, HLD and σb values.
The PHASE II 900‐385 is loaded with features such as ultra precise measurements, automatic main test force loading/unloading, digitally displayed results, automatic printing, wide measuring range, and RS232&USB output. The PHASE II 900‐385 is suitable for hardness testing on carbon steel, cast iron, alloy steel, non ferrous metal and engineering plastics. A perfect performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, workshops, tool rooms, laboratories and inspection labs. Lifetime technical support is included with all Phase II Hardness Testers.
- The indenter design is ideal for testing inside diameters and recesses, often impossible with more traditional hardness testers. Inside diameters as small as 1‐1/2‐inches can be tested with the standard indenter. Operators can test close to vertical surfaces, to within 1/4‐inch with the standard indenter. Testing is fast, accurate and there are fewer broken diamonds due to an outstanding viewing area.
- Wide measurement range: 30 rockwell hardness scales in total, HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X, HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y and HR45Y.
- Auxiliary functions: The 900‐385 rockwell hardness tester is capable of upper and lower limit settings; data statistics, the computing for average value, standard deviation, maximum and minimum; scale conversion (the testing results can be converted into the values of HB, HV, HLD, HK and σb (strength); curved surface correction will automatically correct the measuring results for cylindrical surface and spherical surface.
- Minor Load 3 Kgf, 10 Kgf
- Major Load 15Kgf 60 Kgf
30 Kgf 100 Kgf
45 Kgf 150 Kgf
- Test Force Application Dead Weight
- Test Force Control Motorized
- Display Hi‐Def. Digital Readout
- Display Resolution 0.1HR
- Vertical Capacity 10.2 in.
- Throat Depth 5.9 in.
- Power Supply single phase, AC, 1100V（can be changed as 220V, the original power supply is 110V）, 50～60Hz, 4A;
- Weight 265lbs Net (Shipping weigh = 300 lbs)
- Dimensions 720mm×240mm×825mm.