Thread Check is proud to offer the PHASE II PHT‐3500 state of the art, digital tester that is made to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. With a built in mini‐printer and a full range of useful function the PHT‐3500 is clearly the industry leader for fast accurate hardness testing with advanced USB output and thermal printing capabilities.
The PHT‐3500 can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
Designed to test large hard parts:
Example: Tool steel should be close to 1 thick of solid material
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- Mini Printer
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
- Accuracy: +/‐ 0.5% (referred to L=800,
- Repeatability accuracy: +/‐ 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200‐960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
- Operating temperature: 5‐104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Weight: 245 grams
- NIST/ASTM certified hardness test blocks are available.