Phase II+ Digital Durometer Shore D Scale - PHT-980
Thread Check offers the PHASE II PHT‐980.These testers are crafted and engineered to perform at the highest level of accuracy. An ergonomic and sleek design combined with lightweight aids in taking precise hardness measurements.
- Measuring range: 0‐1000HSA (0‐100 HSD)
- Deviation: <1%H
- Resolution: 0.5H
- Digital read out
- Auto Hold feature
- Accurate and repetitive deviation = 20~90HSA
- HSA<+/‐1 grade
- Uses 1‐SR44 Button Cell Battery
- Custom rugged carry case
Shore D scale is for testing the following materials:
- Rubber: Hard
- Plastics: Harder grades such as rigid thermoplastics, plexiglass, thermoploystrene, vinyl, sheet, cellulode acetate, thermosetting
- Laminates (ie fornica)
- Other: Paper filled calendar rolls, calendar bowls, etc. (materials that would not normally indent under fingernail pressure, such as a pocket comb or bowling ball).