Thread Check offers the PHASE II PHT‐960.These testers are crafted and engineered to perform at the highest level of accuracy. An ergonomic and sleek design combined with lightweight aids in taking precise hardness measurements.
- Measuring range: 0‐1000HSA (0‐100 HSD)
- Deviation: <1%H
- Resolution: 0.5H
- Digital read out
- Auto Hold feature
- Accurate and repetitive deviation = 20~90HSA
- HSA<+/‐1 grade
- Uses 1‐SR44 Button Cell Battery
- Custom rugged carry case
Shore A scale is for testing the following materials:
- Rubber: Soft vulcanized (ie tyre), natural nitrile
- Elastomeretric materials (rubber & rubber like): GR‐S, GR‐1, neopene, thiokol, flexible polyacrylic esters neoprene, thiokol, flexible polyacrilic esters.
- Other: Wax, felt, leather etc. (materials that normally yield under fingernail pressure, such as the heel on your shoe).