Thread Check Inc. offers the Gagemaker MRP-5000 series of gages that measures internal and external diameters of tapered threaded connectors. The Gagemaker MRP-5000 functional diameter gage inspects the effects of all thread element variations and shows deviations. The Gagemaker MRP-5000 gage must be preset to size before measuring threaded parts. A range of setting standards can be supplied. The MRP-5000 incorporates matched sets of precision ground thread rolls that ensure precise measurements during thread inspection. Each set of thread rolls is made to API specifications. Thread rolls are sold separately.
- Measures internal and external pitch diameters of tapered threads for a wide range of diameters.
- Thread rolls are interchangeable for measurement of different thread forms with the same taper.
- Provides actual dimensional data for thread measurement compared to conventional thread gages
- Inspects the effects of thread element variations such as lead, taper, thread height and pitch diameter.
- Works in conjunction with thread ring and plug inspection gages.
- Eliminates possible wear and damage to threads caused from ring and plug gages.
- Designed for the use in a manufacturing or field environment.
- Requires presetting using setting standards or Gagemaker's MIC TRAC measurement center.