Mahr μMaxμm® II Digital Comparitor - Standard
- Inch/Metric ‐ operator selectable with switchable resolution.
- Normal / Reverse Sensing
- Preset capabilities to view actual size
- "Absolute" Transducer ‐ no overspeed errors or consistent rezeroing. Transducer always remembers it's location, even if power is off.
- High resolution digital readout and analog bar graph ‐ digital display shows deviation from zero or actual dimension size (Preset)
- Lightweight, contamination resistant ‐ ruggedly built to withstand hard use ‐ gasketed case, crystal and stem assemblies resist fluid contamination
- Calibratable ‐ if ever needed ‐ values remembered even after battery change.
- Marconnect data output: USB, OPTO, RS323C, Digimatic
- Auto‐power down ‐ provides extremely low battery comsumption, assuring long life from readily available commercial batteries.
- Increased resolution (0.0002mm / 10Uinch) for todays demanding tolerances
- Unilateral tolerances
- Go/NoGo Display Feature