Improving Maintenance and Reliability Through Cultural Change (CD-ROM in PDF)
Improving Maintenance and Reliability Through Cultural Change explains how to develop your maintenance and reliability performance at the plant level by augmenting your organization’s culture. It is intended for middle managers in the manufacturing and process industries. This useful text makes clear the concept of organizational culture and links it with the eight elements of change. Break the cycle of failed improvement programs and use cultural change to help make significant and lasting improvements in plant performance with this book!
- Explains in‐depth the eight elements of change and how they relate to cultural change.
- Discusses cultural change with a focus on reliability.
- Presents the subject in a way that middle managers will be able to easily comprehend and apply in real‐world situations.
- Includes a PowerPoint presentation with audio on the enclosed CD‐ROM
- Also includes a web survey model called Web of Organizational Change.
Requirements: The CD‐ROM is compatible with most Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 7. The product requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat . The CD‐ROM should operate with corresponding Windows‐compatible hardware, including desktops, notebooks, laptops, netbooks and tablet computers.
Please note: As of now, this CD‐ROM is not compatible with smart phones, tablets or ebook readers.