Fundamentals of Forecasting Using Excel
Forecasting is an essential part of almost all business enterprises. Fundamentals of Forecasting Using Excel provides readers with the tools to analyze data, develop forecasting models and present the results in Excel format. Progressing from data collection and data presentation to a step‐by‐step development of forecasting techniques, this vital book covers methods that include but are not limited to time series‐moving average, exponential smoothing, trending, simple and multiple regression, and Box‐Jenkins. Unlike other books of its kind that require either high‐priced statistical software or Excel add‐ins, this requires nothing but the reader. It can be used both as a primary or supplementary text.
- This highlights the use of Excel screen shots, data tables and graphs.
- It features full scale use of Excel in Forecasting without the use of specialized forecast packages.
- Excel templates are included!
- This text emphasizes the practical application of Forecasting.
- Special Forecasting coverage is included, as well as New Product Forecasting, Network Models Forecasting, Links to Input/Output Modeling and Combination of Forecasting.