For Use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2014 only
This is the right book for you if..
You’re new to AutoCAD or want to brush up on the basics.
You’re looking for a clear‐cut and easy‐to‐follow text.
You want to learn AutoCAD quickly and easily.
- This totally updated Exercise Workbook goes over AutoCAD 2014 and 2014 LT, including Autodesk 360 Cloud; Design Feed Palette (where the user can enter text messages and collaborate with other Online Users, and associate your message with a location on the drawing); Multiple File Tabs Control; Arc Reverse Direction Option; Command Line Options including: AutoCorrect ‐ Synonym Suggestions List and Adaptive Suggestions List, Search Online for Help, easily insert blocks, hatch patterns and layers.
- Beginning AutoCAD Exercise Workbook offers improved features including faster search functions for help, faster Start‐up times and enhanced model and layout tab previews.
- The AutoCAD 2014 30‐Day Trial Version has been included on the enclosed DVD.
- This text is ideal for classroom instruction or as a self‐study tutorial.
- This workbook provides only what is needed without all of the confusing associated jargon.
- It includes 30 lessons with step‐by‐step instructions, followed by exercises which have been designed for practicing the commands learned within the lesson.
- Each lesson begins at a simple level and progresses to become more complex.
- The approach taken in this workbook is meant to familiarize the reader with drawing commands first, and then teach the setup of drawings.
- All exercises print easily on standard 8.5" x 11" printer paper.