If complex mathematical formulas are your nemesis, then this is the book for you! Â Comprehensive, practical and dependable, this text brings together, in three parts, thousands of formulas, rules, and figures that allow the reader to simplify, evaluate, and/or refresh information learned in school. Â This desktop reference shows how to solve every kind of math and physics problem a person is likely to encounter in both school and business.Â Applied Mathematical and Physical Formulas Pocket Reference explains plainly how to find answers quickly, learn key formulas and definitions effortlessly, study rapidly and learn more effectively ‐ from primary mathematical rules to physical definitions and constants.
- Presents all formulas, rules and definitions accurately and clearly.
- Covers metric units of measurement by use of U.S. units of measurement (USCS) and tables of equivalence metrics.
- Reviews the essentials of algebra, geometry, trigonometry and analytical geometry.
- Conveys the application of differential equations and integral calculus fundamentals.
- Solves problems concerning simple and compound interest, effective rate, annuity, amortization of loans and sinking fund payment.
- Conveys the relative advantages of binomial, standard, Poisson and normal distribution.
- Includes oft‐used definitions and formulas of kinematics, dynamics, statics, mechanics of fluids, thermal variable of state, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, light, and basic definition of atomic and nuclear physics.
- Applied Mathematical and Physical Formulas offers broadly used fundamentals of physical constants.